Become a Member
Become apart of the Small Business Association of Jamaica
SBAJ Member Benefits
- Advocacy and representation on relevant issues pertaining to the small business sector.
- Development of its members and the wider public through Conferences, Trade shows, Exhibitions, Training and Workshops.
- Networking opportunities.
- An opportunity to voice concerns, make recommendation, share ideas and make suggestions on critical issues.
- A source of information on other small businesses and support organizations.
- Access to support services at reduced rates.
- Members will receive discounted rates on Expositions, Trade shows and Conventions hosted by the SBAJ.
- Free business card display.
- Access to the training room at discounted rates.
- Low cost rental of spaces in the SBAJ Business Complex.
- Strategic alliances with reputable, prominent agencies, government bodies, nongovernmental and international organizations.
- Complete and submit the Membership Application Form along with the prescribed fees and one passport sized photo.
- Application Form along with the fees are submitted to the Membership Committee for approval.
- A letter of acceptance will be forwarded on approval.
- New Members will be introduced to the General Membership where membership Certificate will be presented to them. The General Membership Meeting dates will be announced.